Ya se registra una solicitud en proceso, por lo que debes esperar a que sea analizado y respondido para poder ingresar una nueva solicitud


Disculpa las molestias. Estamos mejorando nuestro portal para entregarte una mejor atención. Mientras estamos en mantención, puedes hacer tus consultas a través del SIAC.

Tourist Card - Tourist Card Duplicate

Tourist Card Duplicate
The Tourist Card is the document issued by PDI to foreigners who have entered the country as tourists
Who is it addressed to? 
To the foreigner who has lost this document and requires a copy of it.
What do I need to apply?

Must meet the following requirements:
-You must have the immigration status of a tourist. Therefore, Chilean nationals and foreigners residing in Chile CANNOT APPLY for it.
-Must have entered through a place authorized for the transit of people.
-Be requested by the applicant. In the case of minors, the application must be submitted by the father, mother or legal guardian. 

How much is it?
There is no charge. 
How long is it?
It is the term granted in the Permiso Transitorio (ex tourism).
How and where do I do it?
It can be requested through pdivirtual.cerofilas.gob.cl
Legal Framework
Law No. 19.628 on the Protección de la Vida Privada, which protects the confidentiality of the data provided.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article