According to the new regulations, if your Residencia Temporal has been issued, you must present the Estampado Electrónico (Electronic Visa) and your identification document (valid or expired) at the Servicio de Registro Civil e Identificación . Therefore, it is no longer necessary to issue the requested Título de Residencia.

To make an appointment, go to the following link: