Yes, by applying for a Residencia Temporal Permit that allows you to work. According to article 45 of the regulation of law 21.325 of Migración y Extranjería, you do not need to apply for a work permit. Once your application has been accepted for review, you may immediately engage in remunerated activities while it is being processed.