If you entered before February 12, 2022 and you are still a tourist, you can change to a Residencia Temporal Permit and request the subcategory of Residencia Temporal that meets the requirements stated in Decree 177 of 2022 of the Ministerio del Interior y Seguridad Pública.

It can be completed through tramites.extranjeria.gob.cl by selecting "Solicitud de Residencias Temporales para extranjeros dentro de Chile". You can log in with your ClaveÚnica or by creating an account on the Servicio Nacional de Migraciones website.