Multiple Entry Business Permit 
DescriptionIt is a Residencia Temporal Permit that allows foreigners to come to Chile on a short-term basis for business or to make investments in our country.
Who is it addressed to?This permit may be requested by foreigners who must come to Chile on a regular basis for executive or managerial activities related to business or investments managed by companies in Chile.
What do I need to apply?

This residence permit must be requested from abroad. 

You must click on the following link to get information on the requirements

How much does it cost?

The cost will depend on the nationality of the applicant.

For more information click here.

How long is it for?

The foreigner's total period of stay in the country during their visits cannot exceed six months in any calendar year.

The period of the permit will be counted from the moment the foreigner enters the country.

How and where do I apply?

The procedure must be completed outside national territory by logging in with your account at (If you have not yet registered, see the following article: ¿Cómo crear una cuenta en el Servicio Nacional de Migraciones? Then choose “Solicitud de Residencia Temporal para Extranjeros fuera de Chile”

Complete the form and include the requested information.

Legal Frame

Law No. 21.325, on Migración y Extranjería. Regulation Decree No. 296, Decree No. 177, which establishes the Immigration Subcategories of Residencia Temporal.