Document that contains data related to their entry to the country, and that allows their respective consular representations to provide them with new documentation.

This document is not valid to leave the country. 

Who is it addressed to?
To foreign residents or tourists who have lost their foreign identity documents (identity card or passport from your country of origin).
What do I need to apply?
You must meet all the requirements in the application form, attach them to the email account of the Department or Seccion de Migraciones and International Police corresponding to your place of residence.
How much is it?
There is no charge.

How long does it last?


How and where do I apply?
This request is made through PDI.
Legal Framework
Your information is protected by the law 19.628 of Protección de la Vida Privada, which secures the confidentiality of the data provided.